Family-Friendly Resort in Jamaica
Families have long retreated to Round Hill, where we go to great lengths to please even the smallest guests. We warmly welcome everyone to enjoy our on-site activities and amenities to ensure that a good time is had by all. Our special children's programs offer fun-filled opportunities for kids to be active, creative, adventurous, and imaginative, which is one of the many reasons we are a favorite amongst family resorts in the Caribbean.
Because we are situated on a private peninsula with 110 acres, children are free to explore the resort and it only takes a few hours for the Round Hill staff to learn everyone's name and look after them while they enjoy everything that this spacious Jamaica family resort has to offer. Round Hill is also large enough to allow couples and families to enjoy their own private time in equal measure.
Our secluded setting offers families a relaxed, intimate, and safe environment. Introduce your children to a piece of paradise here at this luxurious and historic Jamaica family resort!
All Kids' Club personnel have completed professional courses in:
- The role and functions of Children Centre personnel.
- Health and safety.
- Activities planning and coordination.
- The child development process.
Other important points for parents to consider when planning a family holiday at Round Hill:
- After-hours nanny services are available at an additional charge.
- Cribs and highchairs are available for no extra charge.
- Early dining off the children's menu is available, and a reduced meal plan can be arranged on request.
For more information, please contact Round Hill Hotel and Villas to connect with one of our family specialists and begin planning your Jamaica family vacation today.