Resort Meal Plans
To assure your vacation at Round Hill is as worry-free as possible, guests have the ability to choose from a number of meal plan options if desired. Meal plans can be applied when booking via telephone reservations, through your travel professional, or even upon arrival at Round Hill, except for the All inclusive Platinum Plan which must be booked prior to arrival.
Resort Meal Plan Pricing - Valid through December 17, 2012
- Breakfast & Dinner/ Half-board - US$85 per person, per day
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner/Full-board - US$115 per person, per day
- All inclusive Platinum Plan - US$180 per person, per day
Resort Meal Plan Pricing - December 18, 2012 - December 17, 2013
- Breakfast & Dinner/ Half-board - US$95 per person, per day
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner/Full-board - US$125 per person, per day
- All inclusive Platinum Plan - US$195 per person, per day
Platinum Plan - Those guests seeking an all-inclusive option will benefit from the Platinum Plan. In addition to breakfast, lunch and dinner this plan includes round-trip airport transfers, all alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks by the glass, room service (delivery fee is applicable), plus a bottle of sparkling wine, gift basket & tropical fruit platter upon arrival.
- Children ages 4-12 receive a 50% discount off of meal plans
Please note that alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are only included with the Platinum Plan. Prices are subject to 10% tax and 15% service charge and are always subject to revision. Meal plans must be booked for the entire stay. Guests sharing accommodations must be on the same meal plan, if one is chosen.
For questions or more information, click here