Resort Amenities & Hotel Policies
Complimentary Amenities and Services
- Welcome cocktail upon arrival, weekly manager's cocktail party plus nightly live entertainment.
- Copy of "The Times Fax" will be delivered to each room each day. Delivery of The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and Financial Times can be made with advance notice through our Resort Boutique. Same-day editions are not available due to shipping and import regulations.
- Shuttle service is available for church service every Sunday along with daily shuttles to Montego Bay for shopping and to Tryall Golf Club for golfing. Other transfers and ground transportation are available through the resort's transportation service. The Bell staff will be happy to transport you around the property via golf carts.
- Afternoon tea daily in the Cocktail Bar featuring light snacks, tea and coffee.
- Use of the Library and Business Center, Internet Access: Wi-Fi is available in all villas and guestrooms, and in select areas of the property. Computer service is available in The Library, and the Concierge will be pleased to assist with airline ticket confirmations and boarding passes.
- Guests are welcomed to enjoy television in the comfortable Pineapple Room featuring all major US and UK networks. Oceanfront rooms and villas do not feature televisions.
- Use of all non-motorized water sports.
- Complimentary use of fitness center with instructor.
- iPod / iPhone docking stations in all rooms and suites.
- Guestrooms feature either a king-sized bed or two double beds. Some villa suites are equipped with two twin beds that can be made into a king-sized bed.
- Round Hill is not an all-inclusive resort, and meal plans are available upon request. Click here to learn more.
- Guests in both villa suites and complete villas have the option of breakfast prepared daily by their housekeepers, featuring time-honored homemade recipes, or enjoying breakfast seaside each morning.
- Check-in time is 3:00 pm and check-out time is 12 noon. We will make every effort to accommodate early arrival and late departure requests depending upon occupancy levels.
- All oceanfront rooms and villa suites have safes for storage of valuable items.
- Ironing boards and irons are available in all rooms and suites.
- Cell phone coverage is available throughout the entire property; phones may be rented from the Front Desk. Guests are advised to check with their carrier before arriving in Jamaica to fully understand roaming and international fees.
- Dress code is resort casual throughout the day; evening-wear attire is requested after 7:00 pm, including long pants for gentlemen who choose to dine in the main restaurants at night.
- Electricity: 110 volts, 50 cycle A/C.
- A service charge of 15% is added to your bill and distributed amongst the entire staff at Round Hill. You are welcome to provide additional gratuities, at your discretion, to members of our staff that provide you with exceptional service.
- Reservations deposits: Round Hill requires prepayment of up to 3 nights room and tax at the time of reservation. Special advance purchase rates may require full prepayment at the time of reservation.
- Guestroom, villa suite or complete villa cancellation policy: In order to avoid forfeiture of deposits, please note the following cancellation policies. (Does not apply to special advance purchase rates which require full prepayment and are nonrefundable).
||December 18, 2011 - January 4
||45 days in advance to avoid penalty
||January 2 to April 14
||14 days in advance to avoid penalty
||April 15 to October 31
||7 days in advance to avoid penalty
||November 1 to December 17
||14 days in advance to avoid penalty
- Visitors of guests are welcomed at Round Hill, but must be announced at the main gate prior to arrival in order to gain entry into the Round Hill property.
View Property Map
View Resort Amenities
||Learn more all that Round Hill has to offer.
Luxurious Villas & Guestrooms
View Round Hill's image gallery.
View Round Hill's eBrochure.
Share or Follow Round Hill