Round Hill Jamaica Meeting Venues
Round Hill Hotel & Villas is an idyllic setting to accomplish the goals of today's organizational incentive meetings and events. Located on a private enclave known as Round Hill Bluff, this beachfront resort is within 20 minutes of the international airport in Montego Bay, which serves most major airlines with easy access from North America and Europe.
Situated amongst a beautiful hillside and surrounding the Round Hill cove are 36 full oceanfront hotel rooms and 26 individually designed private villas. Full villa rentals and villa suite rentals can serve to provide motivation, reward, and help to build a sense of community. With warm Jamaican service, brand new indoor / outdoor event space with complete technological capabilities and design inspired by Ralph Lauren, events are certainly unforgettable.
Award-winning cuisine, a beautiful oceanfront Spa, access to the private Tryall Golf Club just minutes away, and golden-sand beach are all reasons why Round Hill is the perfect place to showcase appreciation and to inspire people to achieve even greater results.
- Easy access to and from Montego Bay International Airport (MBJ)
- Full-service DMC's available to fulfill any and all requests to support the overall agenda
- Private, secluded setting that is ideal to build a sense of community amongst all attendees
- Brand new meeting and event space equipped with all updated technology and inspired in design by Ralph Lauren.
- Variety of accommodations that serve to reward and inspire attendees in private villas, villa suites, and oceanfront rooms
- Truly engaging Jamaican hospitality that will cater to every need and ensure the event is executed flawlessly
- Completely customized menus and agendas to meet the needs of every gathering
- Intimate yet spacious resort surrounded by water on three sides with never more than one group or event at the resort at any given time
For Jamaica Meetings and more information, please contact Round Hill's Sales & Marketing office at email@example.com.
The Hanover Room